Thursday, September 30, 2010

Book Review: Lessons for a Werewolf Warrior



Review: #22
Title: Lessons for a Werewolf Warrior
Series: School for Heroes - 1st book
Author: Jackie French
Read Before: no
My Comments: This book started off weirdly, like it didnt really conform to what I was expecting, not that this is a bad thing, just surprising. I felt it went into an area where it didnt really work, but it picked up. Although I am not a fan of most of the characters in the book, I think it is still an enjoyable read (if you like really kiddy books I guess). The Princess was an annoying character, but that's typical, and equally annoying is the main character, Boo's reaction to her, I really dont like that type of thing (like the Princess is all pretty but bad attitude). I liked the one reference it made to the Phaerie Named Phredde series, also written by the author, that was a nice touch.
Rating: 6.5/10
Rereadability Factor: 4/10
Blogger Widget