Sunday, November 14, 2010

Book Review: The Valley of the Lost



Review: #29
Title: The Valley of the Lost
Series: Deltora Quest - 7th book
Author: Emily Rodda
Read Before: yes
My Comments: An excellent book, and I dare say that it is my favourite book in the Deltora Quest series. This is the one where the puzzles is the most interesting and smart, I love how simple the riddles were when you know the answer yet is so difficult if you don't. The story was really good as well, and ties in quite nicely to the story, and how it builds up and partly paves the way for future stories. This one actually had no action, but I did not mind that as the other characteristics more than made up for it, although I do recommend the series be read in order for the first time as it makes it much more enjoyable.
Rating: 7/10
Rereadability Factor: 6/10

See Also: The Forests of Silence book review, The Shifting Sands book review and City of the Rats book review
Blogger Widget