Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Jackass 3D


So I went to the cinemas today (finally! I havent been there for a while, as in... a couple of months), not many good movies on (actually, no movies I was interest in), at least I didnt watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (seriously think the movies are overrated, book is awesome, but movies... after the second one it just went downhill and is so boring, and I hate how the last one is split into two... no matter what other people say, I still get feeling they're milking it, making it such a cash cow), so I watched Jackass 3D.

Well... this was the first Jackass movie I had seen, I hadnt seen any previous movies nor the tv series, so this style of stuff was refreshing for me, although I still like the traditional movie with a plot better, not to say this is bad, there were quite a lot of moments that made me laugh, but a few bits that really made me kinda sick coz it was so disgusting. The 3D element... I feel that it is just one of those current fads right now, coz seriously, it does NOT add anything good within the movie, it's used so little (like... 20% of the movie) and there's not much point of it, that I cannot justify spending twice the cost of a normal movie just for this. I had only watched another 3D movie before, Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, and that was 3D the whole way and was actually quite good and an enjoyable experience.

But enough ranting, I would say... wait for it to come out on dvd and might as well buy the 2D version, just to save yourself the trouble of wearing 3D glasses as it's not worth it (movie itself is good enough).
Blogger Widget