Saturday, July 17, 2010

Book Review: Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth



Review: #4
Title: Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth
Series: Percy Jackson (& the Olympians)
Author: Rick Riordan
Read Before: yes (twice, around last year, second time immediately after since it was such a great book)
My Comments: another great book in the series, this is why Percy Jackson is my favourite series, all the books are great and engaging!! I love a few parts, very touching and everything, and love the chemistry going on between the main protagonist couple (Percy and Annabeth), and one part that really affected me was the part with Calypso, ahhhh, that was sooo sad. I love these parts in the book so much I keep getting a tugging feeling to reread them or check again to make out some more details that I may have missed the first time around, which is annoying sometimes coz I cant resist.
Rating: 9/10
Rereadabilty Factor: 9/10
Blogger Widget