Monday, August 23, 2010

Book Review: Storm Warning



Review: #14
Title: Storm Warning
Series: The 39 Clues - 9th book
Author: Linda Sue Park
Read Before: no
My Comments: quite nice, the story is getting interesting, even though I'm reading the books in random order (i.e. as I find them), it's not too hard to follow, which is great on the author's part, lets newcomers pick up very easily. Just like the previous book I had read in this series (the sixth book, In Too Deep) it seems better and more interesting than the first book (Maze of Bones). I might just add taht these are all written by different authors. The book did keep me going and wanting for more, but not to the point of craziness, there wasnt as many clues and so not as much of those 'revealing moments' (as in, omfg, that's what it means, so smart!).
Rating: 6/10
Rereadability Factor: 3/10 (dont really want to reread it)
Blogger Widget