Saturday, April 30, 2011

Book Review: Mystical Magic



Review: #55
Title: Mystical Magic
Series: The Knowledge
Author: Ivor Baddiel and Jonny Zucker
Read Before: no
My Comments: I would have thought that this would be interesting, I thought it would have more to offer, I was completely wrong about what the content would be. I thought it would reveal the secrets of magic and to an extent is does that, but it’s more about the history of magic and the feats that magicians had done in the past. Maybe the way the words were written weren’t enticing enough, as it made the content a bit boring, nor funny (unlike the Horrible Histories/Science/Geography series). Some stuff were good, in trying to explain what made the magic trick work, but overall it was very plain.
Rating: 5/10
Rereadability Factor: 1/10 (nothing enticing enough about this book to reread)
Blogger Widget