Monday, November 7, 2011

Book Review: Artemis Fowl


Book: #104
Title: Artemis Fowl
Series: Artemis Fowl - 1st book
Author: Eoin Colfer
Read Before: yes
My Comments: A really good book to read, and is one of the best book in the series (I tend to find the odd number books are the better ones). It presents the key features of the series, an ingenious plot (that you see unfold perfectly), awesome advanced technology and a lot of good humour. I had a lot of fun reading this book, for like the seventh time or something. The sarcasm and jokes in the book didn't get old, even though I knew it was coming, and I couldn't put the book down. There wasn't even a boring part, everything was exciting, building up to the final encounter, and I didn't even want it to end so early. Although the last part may be a bit hard to understand (and I still don't quite understand) and confusing, but that’s a very very minor gripe.
Rating: 8.5/10
Blogger Widget