Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Book Review: Creep from the Deep


Review:  #142
Title:  Creep from the Deep
Series:  Goosebumps Horrorland - 2nd book
Author:  R.L. Stine
Read Before:  no
My Comments:  Not very scary, actually, I find myself more creep out from Rowan of Bukshah than this book, purely coz the way it was written was much better in Rowan.  Anyway, there are two stories one, from what I could gather, the first one is the main one, while the second shorter one is the multiple book story arc where there are a few crossovers from other books in the series in Horrorland.  The first story was okay, but the plot twist has been done to death, so that was really disappointing, didn't get scared that much.  The second one poses some mysteries as well, and that’s where I find it is the more interesting one.  Anyway, it is a mediocre book, but it is above average as the content is interesting enough to keep you going.
Rating:  6/10
Blogger Widget