Monday, August 8, 2011

Book Review: How to Draw Deltora Dragons and Other Creatures



Review: #79
Title: How to Draw Deltora Dragons and Other Creatures
Series: Deltora Quest - Companion Book
Author: Marc McBride
Read Before: no
My Comments: An ok book, not that I was expecting much so it didn't really disappoint me, I was merely curious and got it so I could have a look at the pictures, which are really nice. It shows you how to draw the creatures in the Deltora Quest series, although with my talent, it would be quite hard to follow and I doubt I can draw as nicely as that. Personally, I don't think the instructions are enough but I’m not an artist, and never will be, never tried, so everything would be hard for me. I’m saying that coz each picture has around six steps for you to follow and the picture is quite complicated. Not really a must read, I would only recommend it if you are interested in drawing, if not, don't worry about it.
Rating: 5/10 (I feel indifferent about this book, no gain or loss by reading it)
Rereadability Factor: 0/10 (not interested in this type of thing)
Blogger Widget