Thursday, December 1, 2011

Book Review: Bumageddon: The Final Pongflict



Review: #115
Title: Bumageddon:  The Final Pongflict
Series: Bum Trilogy - 3rd and final book
Author: Andy Griffiths
Read Before: no
My Comments:  I’ll say it straight up front; it’s better than the first book, but not as good as the second.  The story is more unrealistic (not that it was that well planned and written in the other ones), but I must have gotten used to the style of writing for this one as I didn't think it was as weird as the first one.  The story at heart is simple, but it has potential, and it focused on time travelling, the execution was lacking a bit.  Some of the introduced characters and events that happened were quite cringe worthy, I found the whole series overall to be quite mediocre.
Rating: 6/10
Blogger Widget