Saturday, December 3, 2011

Book Review: The Witch Trade



Review: #116
Title: The Witch Trade
Series: Night Witches - 1st book
Author: Michael Molloy
Read Before: yes
My Comments:  For some reason, in my memory this was a great book but rereading it this time, I didn't feel that same ‘magic’.  Michael Molloy is still a great author and I’m a fan of his books, and the amount of imagination here is astounding, a lot of great original ideas, it has all the elements of a fantasy themed book.  The story however, is a bit too kiddy, it doesn't provide the same depth as his other books, the author had just steered it into another direction.  I still enjoyed the book because of all the ideas in them; the story is set in a ‘perfect’ world though, where everything just somehow works out for the main characters.
Rating: 6/10
Blogger Widget