Monday, December 19, 2011

Book Review: One Day at Horrorland


Review:  #124
Title:  One Day at Horrorland
Series:  Goosebumps – 15th in the original series
Author:  R.L. Stine
Read Before:  yes
My Comments: For a Goosebumps book, it had a good captivating story; I like this style of story where the characters go from one place to another, like a ‘quest’. I think this is I one of the better books but it wasn't really scary as such, it was still a good read. I do like the plot twist endings, and although the cliffhangers at the end of every chapter do get boring (you know that it’ll be alright in the next chapter) they work, as you want to find out how the characters are going to get out of the mess. A simple story that is good to read if you don’t want much to think about.
Rating:  6/10
Blogger Widget