Monday, April 30, 2012

Book Review: Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow Vol. 6


Review:  #190
Title:  Cardcaptor Sakura:  Master of the Clow Vol. 6
Series:  Cardcaptor Sakura:  Master of the Clow - 6th and final volume
Author:  Clamp
Read Before:  no
My Comments:  The whole volume focuses on the relationship between Syaoran and Sakura.  Although I would have preferred it this was the volume that explained what was happening (which was done in the fifth volume) it was excellent.  You would have grown attached to the characters by now, and I found myself sad and happy (not at the same time, obviously) at what was happening.  The ending was sweet, and it was a great (if predictable) ending.  I liked how Sakura waited for Syaoran until he came back.  The whole volume has a sentimental feel to it; I guess that's what made it great.  I liked how we saw Sakura reflecting on Syaoran’s reflection, even though it might have gone a bit too long, it was nice to see her thinking about it and sorting out her feelings.  This is a great end to a great series.
Rating:  7/10
Blogger Widget