Saturday, May 12, 2012

Book Review: The Crowded Universe


Review:  #196
Title:  The Crowded Universe
Series:  N/A
Author:  Alan Boss
Read Before:  no
My Comments:  Its okay, but it was nothing like what I had expected.  I was expecting for the content to be geared more towards the astrophysics and cosmology theory, instead, it was more like a timeline about the history of exoplanet discoveries.  I found that it was focused too much on America, and NASA, and that there were not as many notable mentions of discoveries by astronomers in other countries.  Something else that I noticed was that there was a lot of personal opinion in this book by the author; I’m not saying that it’s bad, but just different coz I’m so used to ‘textbook’ style for this subject.  Overall, it’s not bad, just different.
Rating:  6/10
Blogger Widget