Sunday, May 20, 2012

Book Review: D.Gray-Man Vol. 3


Review:  #200
Title:  D.Gray-Man - Vol. 3
Series:  D.Gray-Man - 3rd volume
Author:  Katsura Hoshino
Read Before:  no
My Comments:  Same with the previous two volumes, all of the chapters in this volume are based on one story arc.  Well, the first two are kinda random to be honest, but then the subsequent chapters are really good (as usual).  This volume has a lot of humour in it, so there were periods of seriousness and humour, and it was balanced well.  The story was good, but I just found it a tad bit more boring than volume 2’s story (the back story wasn't as sad).  I tend to find that when some characters are introduced, I can’t tell whether their male or female (I got it wrong for Kanda in the last volume and Road in this volume).  Some of the events that happened are pretty brutal and that surprised me.
Rating:  7.5/10
Blogger Widget