Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Book Review: Now


Review:  #201
Title:  Now
Series:  Once, Then, Now, After (not official name)
Author:  Morris Gleitzman
Read Before:  no
My Comments:  I think this series is the best that the author has written, not that it is still that much to my tastes.  Unlike the first two books (Once and Then), it’s not in the period during the Nazi and how the main character Felix survives, but focuses on his granddaughter.  I really like the concept on how the author starts each chapter with the title of the book.  Most of the book was enjoyable, but alas, there are still those similar moments where you tend to think the characters are over thinking things a bit, to the point where it’s unrealistic or cringe worthy.  However, this is only a small part of the book, and it’s a decent novel, I think the ending was written quite well.
Rating:  5.5/10
Blogger Widget