Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Monsters, Inc.


Watched this today on tv, I think I watched it just not too long ago so it was a bit boring for me, as I knew what was going to happen, I remembered with such clarity. Anyway I loved this movie, it's so funny, and very original, I mean, how do they even come up with these awesome ideas?! Even though this movie is ten years old (I know, where does the time go...) it doesnt even feel a tiny bit old, nor outdated, Boo is actually pretty cute (once you get used to her), and quite funny, while the two monsters Mike and Sully is really awesome as well. I love the ending, it's very well done and sad and happy at the same time, with Sully opening the door and then a happy and hopeful expression fills his face, classic.

Just learnt that there will also be a sequel planned for end 2012, awesome!
Blogger Widget