Saturday, January 15, 2011

Transformers Cyber Missions Webisodes



I had a watch of the Transformers Cyber Missions Webisodes, it was in a VCD I think, that came packaged free with some stuff I got in the mail. I had watched a few episodes online before since I was curious and so I wasn't expecting much. Still, it’s pretty bad, not much of a storyline or plot, and the animation (low level CGI) is pretty basic and static, so not that much fun to watch, actually the background and colour was killing my eyes. Luckily it only runs for around 45 mins, and what I found annoying was that almost every episode started with Optimus Prime (in a very weird voice) speaking the same phrase. One nice thing I do like was seeing the animation models of toys, it brings otherwise just toy-characters to life, and I really like how I can see them move and not just in my imagination. The early episodes are pretty bad, and some of the latter ones as well, but the final one was a bit better and was actually a good enough end, too bad about the limited cast, they had so many toys to choose from, but I guess for budget reasons they could only do a few, anyway, for something that’s free it’s something to watch, but I wouldn't hunt it down or even go onto the internet and waste my downloads watching the whole thing. I probably will leave the VCD somewhere with my other DVD’s, and never touch it again, leaving it to collect dust, as I have no interest in watching it a second time (bad enough the first time!).
Blogger Widget