Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Madagascar


Well, I decided to watch Madagascar again, and might I say, I pretty much enjoyed it as much as I had the first time, that is, not so much. It is a movie that doesn't have a good plot, right until the very end I was thinking, so… what’s happened so far, usually once the climax has happened you’re like wow, but I just didn't get that feeling at all. It was a very boring movie, the humour was not well done, and everything was just so stupid and lame. It tries to be sentimental but it doesn't work, it tries to be funny but no, that didn't work either, and it tries to be exciting but it was boring me for 90% of the movie. Everything’s been done before, they had some good ideas, like the penguins and the lemur king, but they haven’t done it to their full potential. I’m hesitant to watch this for a third time, as I fell into the mistake of watching it twice. I would only recommend watching Madagascar once just to see what it is about, the sequel is a lot better.
Blogger Widget