Monday, May 2, 2011

Book Review: Journey to the Centre of the Earth 3D: The Novel



Review: #57
Title: Journey to the Centre of the Earth 3D: The Novel
Series: N/A
Author: Tracey West
Read Before: no
My Comments: First thing that struck me once I finished the book, it’s not bad, sure, it takes a while to get good, but that’s not really the fault of the author, it’s more to do with the movie, since it’s based on it. I’d always had doubts on these novelizations, especially with these junior ones, but I’m surprised this one isn’t so bad and there are a few exciting, funny and amusing parts. It was never going to be a masterpiece but within the constraints, I think the author has done a pretty good job, sometimes, the novels can even be better than the movie.
Rating: 6/10
Rereadability Factor: 1/10 (you read it once, don't ever have to read it again)
Blogger Widget