Friday, May 13, 2011

Book Review: Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief



Review: #64
Title: Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief
Series: Percy Jackson and the Olympians - 1st book
Author: Rick Riordan
Read Before: yes
My Comments: Reading it again, it seems I have finally lost quite a bit of interest in the series, must have read it too much as I know the story too well to fully enjoy it. I kept expecting what is about to happen and I remember most of the jokes, so they don't take me by surprise anymore. It was still a pleasant journey reading the book, but this time, it felt more like a chore, that I was obliged to finish reading it once I had started, it didn't help that I didn't have much time each day to read the book. Still, a nice story and everything, and a great book to reread.
Rating: N/A
Rereadability Factor: N/A
Blogger Widget